AFRICA – The Africa Food Manufacturing & Safety Summit (AFMASS) Conferences & Exhibitions are seeking thought leaders to speak at the 2018 editions of the event to be held in Kenya and Zambia.
AFMASS, which will celebrate 4 years in 2018, started as a small food safety conference in 2015, has grown to be a respected forum for Africa’s food & beverage; agro and agro-processing, milling & animal feed and hospitality & foodservice industry to network, trade and learn the latest technologies and trends.
The events provide a platform for industry leaders, academicians, researchers and Government regulators and other food and agro industry stakeholders to learn the latest post-harvest, processing, packaging and food safety technologies focused on Africa.
In 2018, the events are planned to take place in Kenya (April 25-27, 2018) and Zambia (October 3-5, 2018).
Prospective presenters are expected to make presentations covering technical, commercial and market trends at the industry-focused conference sessions at the event.
The organisers are looking for presenters on the following topical issues:
- Food Safety, Quality & Systems Management
- Beverage Technology – Processing, Formulations & Trends
- Food Nutrition & Health
- Dairy Technology – Processing, Formulations & Trends
- Commodity Markets, Food Security & Post-harvest Management
- Cereals & Milling Technology – Processing, Formulations & Trends
- Sustainability in the Food & Agro value Chain
- Baking Technology – Processing, Formulations & Trends
- Meat, Fresh & Chilled Technology – Processing, Formulations & Trends
- Packaging Technology & Trends of Food & Agro Produce
- Animal Feed Technology – Processing, Formulations & Trends
Conference sessions at AFMASS Conferences & Expos are primarily targeted at the key decision makers in the food, beverage, milling and animal feed manufacturing and the hospitality and foodservice sector in sub-Saharan Africa.
FoodWorld Media, the organisers of AFMASS Conferences & Expos, are the publishers of the respected publication Food Business Africa magazine, which is distributed to most countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
Those interested in participating as speakers at the conference sessions in Kenya and Zambia can reach the organisers on: Tel: 254 725 34 39 32 or email: info(at)foodworldmedia.net
More information about the two events can be found at http://www.afmass.com (Kenya edition) and http://www.zambia.afmass.com (Zambia edition).